Security Badging - Quad City International Airport
Airport Badging & Security Office
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am—3:30pm. Closed weekends and major holidays.
Address: 2200 69th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265.
Located in West end administrative offices. Closed 1 hour for lunch.
- Attention badgeholders for GA/AOA: Starting in Spring of 2015, if you have not previously participated in the Airport's web-based training modules for safety and security, you will be required to do so. Please click here to sign in, and complete the training. Those who need to complete the training will receive a letter providing further instruction. If you have any questions, please contact Chris Myers at 309-743-1454 or email her by clicking here.
Security Badging Process
- Complete this 3 page application form which includes an Access Control Application, Privacy Act Notice and disqualifying crime list. Print the entire packet and fill out manually.
- Bring the completed forms and acceptable forms of identification to your fingerprinting appointment.
Please note there is a NON-REFUNDABLE $75 fee for a SIDA/Non-SIDA badge.
- Schedule a fingerprinting appointment with your company Authorized Signatory.
- Bring your completed application forms and acceptable identification to the fingerprinting appointment.
- Allow 15 minutes for fingerprinting.
- See our Terminal Map for location of the entrance to the badging office.
The badging office will notify your company when your clearance has been received. This process could take 3—5 working days.
After you are cleared for an MLI badge, you will need to complete the appropriate training for your employment. Your company will schedule this training. Please allow one to two hours for training in the badging office. After the training you will have your photo taken and your badge printed. Your badge will give you immediate access to the required areas.
- $75 (NON-REFUNDABLE) for SIDA/NON-SIDA badge.
- FREE broken badge replacement.
- $75 lost badge.
- $200 (fine) for badge not returned.
- This fine will be assessed to the company/vendor for any un-returned employee badges.
- Fingerprinting Fees: $55 for all fingerprints using the MLI Airport SON.
- $19 for fingerprints using any other SON.
DO NOT LET YOUR BADGE EXPIRE, OR YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO START THE BADGING PROCESS AS A NEW APPLICANT.
To renew a security badge, the badge holder must complete the renewal process in the month previous to the badge expiration date.
- Fill out this renewal application form completely, and signed by the Signatory.
- After completing the application, call the badging office to make an appointment for badge renewal.
- All identification must be current. Nothing may be expired.
- The identification presented must be original. Photocopies are not accepted.
- The names on your identification must be your current legal name.
(See name change procedures if you have encountered a name change.)
Name Change Procedures
The TSA requires that all airport security badges display the employee’s legal name. MLI is bound by strict TSA regulations.
- Please contact the badging office at 309-743-1454 to make an appointment for a badge name change.
- You must bring the original acceptable identification with your current (new or changed) legal name.
- Your badge and identification cannot be expired.
Complete this 3 page application form which includes an Access Control Application, Privacy Act Notice and Disqualifying Crime List.
- Have the Authorized Signatory sign your application. The Authorized Signatory is the company affiliate authorized to sponsor individuals and request airport identification media for them.
- Clearance takes 5—7 days.
- After receiving clearance, complete the General Aviation training either with the Authorized Signatory or at the MLI badging office.
- Please note there is a NON-REFUNDABLE $75 fee for a SIDA/Non-SIDA badge. See "Fees" in section above.
Parking Card/Crew Parking
Parking Card/Crew Parking is not intended for use by the traveling public. If you are the traveling public, please refer to public parking information.
FOR THOSE CURRENT PARKING CARD/CREW PARKING ACCESS HOLDERS:
Most airport parking card/crew parking access cards expired in Fall, 2015. Please read this important letter regarding your renewal!
Parking Card Renewal Letter: Spring 2015
1. Download the Parking Card Application PDF.
- Complete the one page form and follow the instructions on the application.
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am—12pm; 1pm—4pm.
- Closed weekends and major holidays.
- Phone: 309-743-1454, or email the Badging department here.
- Address: 2200 69th Avenue, Moline, IL 61265.
- Located in West end administrative offices.
2. Parking card/crew parking is available only to airline crew members who are designated as such.
3. See our map of the employee crew parking area (for those obtaining crew parking card access)