1. Distribute the web page link QCAirport.com/survey to your travelers via intranet, travel portal, e-mail, or preferred method of communication. Their participation in this Customer Satisfaction Survey provides anonymous and valuable feedback that allows us to improve their airport experience.
2. Distribute the web page link QCAirport.com/trip (or www.EasierMatters.com) to your travel groups via your preferred distribution method, and encourage them to "Look Before You Book" when considering a non-local originating flight. This True-Cost Trip Calculator helps determine if any difference in airfare is truly worth spending valuable time, tolls and parking by driving elsewhere.
3. Consult with airport representative annually (prior to finalizing airline/flight travel budgets) in order to provide substantive air service perspective that airport officials may use in discussions with airline planners.
4. Display the Fly Local Alliance emblem at your corporate travel web-site, internal travel portals, and/or marketing and communications materials where appropriate.
1. Complimentary Business Center passes for all business travelers. Please use the form at this page to make your applications: QCAirport.com/business
2. Corporate Concierge via email and phone to support* on-airport assistance from designated airport team member, e.g. Cathie Rochau (*Assistance may be limited to non-reservation booking related matters)
3. Complimentary welcome signage for VIP's, recruitment, events, as well as airport *private meeting room access. (*Welcome signage requires 14-day notice. Meeting rooms are pre-security.)
To particpate, or discuss the alliance, please call Cathie Rochau, Marketing at (309) 757-1743.